Coaching Psychologist and Organisational Consultant, Sile Walsh, will be offering career advice at Virtual Recruitment Ireland
Virtual Recruitment Ireland returns on Saturday, November 21st. You will see some of the same old faces and some new. Acting as one of our Career Coaches, Sile Walsh, will be offering guidance to professionals and jobseekers between 10am and 4pm. Furthermore, Sile will be giving her talk I Hate My Job. Get Me Out Of Here! at 3:30pm on our Agenda Stage Zone.
- A psychological coach, supervisor and organisational consultant.
- Coaches professionals to be more successful and content in the areas of life, work and relationships.
- Specialises in utilising authenticity to create strategic and sustainable personal and professional success. Based in Dublin, working in person, online and internationally.
- Written two books in the Authentic Journey Series, the first about self-care and the second about co-dependency as well as hosts the Tilted Coaching podcast.
- A registered member of the Association of Coaching Supervisors, the Association of Coaching, a coaching and organisational member of Psychological Society of Ireland and a psychometric tester with the British Psychological Society.
- Has been working in the area of coaching psychology for over 9 years, is a graduate of UCC with a HDip in Coaching Psychology and a MSc in Personal and Management Coaching as well as professional qualifications in Supervision, Leadership, Participatory Management and a keen interest in Dialogical Organisational Development.