Goodman Medical Ireland Ltd.
Goodman Medical Ireland Ltd (GMIL) is an expanding Medical Device company, located in the heart of Galway. We currently employ 143 people onsite working across a range of services i.e. Technologies, Production, Engineering, Quality, R&D & Support Services.
Who are we?
Goodman Medical Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Goodman Co. Ltd., headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. GMIL was established in Galway, Ireland in 2004. We design, develop and manufacture PTCA balloon and stent catheters and sell primarily to the Japanese market.
Why join GMIL?
- Our products are lifesaving!
- Goodman’sgoal is realising the dream of long life and good health.
- We care about our employees!
- GMIL have an active wellbeing programme, with various events and activities organised throughout the year.
- Employees can avail of our free EAP system
- We offer great benefits!
- GMIL offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible work hours and remote working options
- Life assurance of up to 4 times your salary, effective immediately.
- Health & dental care from commencement of employment
- A contributory pension scheme
- Further education sponsorship and an in house training and development specialist!
- You can also become a member of GMIL’s Sports and Social Club
- GMIL have an extensive reward and recognition programme.
- We offer additional annual leave days based on length of service
Don’t believe us? Take it from our valued employees:
“The work days are well-organised and reasonably challenging with the working schedule allowing for a good work/life balance. Team spirit at Goodman Medical is excellent as interaction between employees is encouraged at all levels”.
“At Goodman Medical Ireland Limited; I feel passionate about my role and the work of the company, I am challenged while receiving good support from my manager”
“GMIL is an enjoyable and fulfilling workplace with a positive, people-orientated culture“.