Qualified Guidance Counsellor, Keith Coburn, returns to our online fair to offer jobseekers advice
Virtual Recruitment Expo will have a variety of professional career coaches on the day lending their expertise to jobseekers. Just visit their booth or catch their live webinars on our Agenda Stage. Keith Coburn is a qualified guidance counsellor who has taken part in the Jobs Expo Dublin Career Clinic many times. He also had virtual booth, Coburn Guidance, at our last online expo is August. Register to get FREE ACCESS to all exhibitors, careers coaches and live webinar at our online jobs fair this May 13th, between 10am and 4pm.
Furthermore, Keith will be giving his live talk, Interview Skills: Turning Fear into Fuel for Brilliance, at 2pm on the Agenda Stage. Looking for some clarity and motivation, this is one not to miss.
Coburn Guidance offers the highest service regarding Guidance Counselling, employability supports and soft skills training. He has worked with individuals across a myriad of areas, whilst also helping and supporting new and existing businesses. A qualified and registered Guidance Counsellor with additional expertise in training and education. His work also encompasses dealing with individuals around wellbeing in the workplace.
- Keith holds a “Masters in Guidance Counselling” through Dublin City University and is a qualified and registered Guidance Counsellor. He has provided career guidance supports for hundreds of individuals, both in a one on one and workshop setting.
- He has supplementary qualifications, such as Q.Q.I. Level 8 “Certificate in Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace” from Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Other qualifications include – “Diploma in Human Resource Management” and Q.Q.I. accreditation in “Employment Law” and “Adult Education”.
- Qualified and experienced trainer, who was worked in delivering workshops to both individuals and businesses.
- Regular speaker at Jobs Expo Ireland around Interview and career guidance.
- He has worked since 2008 helping individuals to achieve their goals, both employment and training/education wise – delivering workshops to both individuals and businesses.
- His career has brought him into direct contact with the likes of Accenture and Intel, where he offered his expertise for both organisations.
Keith offers training in:
- Business supports
- CV writing
- Interview skills
- Presentations skills
- Health & wellbeing in the workplace