Qualified Guidance Counsellor, Keith Coburn, will be offering career advice at Virtual Recruitment Expo
Virtual Recruitment Expo will have a variety of professional career coaches on the day lending their expertise to jobseekers. Keith Coburn is a qualified guidance counsellor who has taken part in the Jobs Expo Dublin Career Clinic many times. He also had virtual booth, Coburn Guidance, at our last online expo is August. Sign-up and create your profile for this FREE careers fair and chat with Keith on November 21st.
About Coburn Guidance
Coburn Guidance offers the highest service regarding Guidance Counselling, employability supports and soft skills training. He has worked with individuals across a myriad of areas, whilst also helping and supporting new and existing businesses. A qualified and registered Guidance Counsellor with additional expertise in training and education. His work also encompasses dealing with individuals around wellbeing in the workplace.
- Keith holds a “Masters in Guidance Counselling” through Dublin City University and is a qualified and registered Guidance Counsellor. He has provided career guidance supports for hundreds of individuals, both in a one on one and workshop setting.
- He has supplementary qualifications, such as Q.Q.I. Level 8 “Certificate in Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace” from Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Other qualifications include – “Diploma in Human Resource Management” and Q.Q.I. accreditation in “Employment Law” and “Adult Education”.
- Qualified and experienced trainer, who was worked in delivering workshops to both individuals and businesses.
- Regular speaker at Jobs Expo Ireland around Interview and career guidance.
- He has worked since 2008 helping individuals to achieve their goals, both employment and training/education wise – delivering workshops to both individuals and businesses.
- His career has brought him into direct contact with the likes of Accenture and Intel, where he offered his expertise for both organisations.
Keith offers training in:
- Business supports
- CV writing
- Interview skills
- Presentations skills
- Health & wellbeing in the workplace